[aprssig] Nuvi 350 still on sale thru the end of Aug 09 WEB Only

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Sun Aug 2 10:26:56 EDT 2009

Using the Agelent cable and a GARMIN 350, it will work also with a D700.

It will display all heard stations on the screen. HOWEVER, it will not
display them as real APRS ICONS like the G5, but will display the callsigns
and a dot. The G5 will display real APRS ICONS, because they are built into
the G5 software. Guess that is why it costs more $400+.

Kent

KQ4KK