[aprssig] Linux aprsdigi configuration

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:41:33 EDT 2009

John
(i apologize for the lack of comma's upfront but my comma key died
earlier today and i am awaiting my replacement keyboard)  But I would
be interested in knowing what sort of hardware (embedded pc and radio)
you are using for this project as I have been tossing the idea around
in my head of putting together something similar.

Thanks.
Josh Smith
KD8HRX

email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com