[aprssig] Xastir Internet->RF configuration

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 5 03:24:47 EDT 2009

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Ray Wells wrote:

> I can't advise on the path but don't forget you'll need entries in
> /home/.../.xastir/data/nws-stations.txt, essentially an entry for each
> station you want to gate to RF.

Only if you want to gate anything more than messages and ack's.
Messages and ack's go through without any callsigns being listed
anywhere, as long as you've enabled gating -> RF in Xastir.

> You need to select Allow RF->Inet and Inet->RF in Config/Defaults, as well as
> for the RF port configs.

Yes.  For that last part, enable it on each RF interface that you
wish to transmit on RF.  You can have other interfaces connected on
RF that aren't part of this gating if you wish, or are receive-only
igate ports.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer