[aprssig] Building a new digi

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Apr 2 01:25:32 EDT 2009

> I only fiddled with SETPOWER once and ended up with it on continuous
> transmit and had difficulties getting into programming for a while, but
> I persisted and got past that.

Have you tried it with the latest build?  It's a fairly recent addition
and I made a couple of fixes along the way.  The weird thing about the
power setting is that it can only be changed while the radio is
transmitting.  The T2 will key the radio for a fraction of a second when
you use SETPOWER.  Might have been a bug in an early version that caused
it to lock up at that point.

Scott
N1VG