[aprssig] No More Mobile APRS In California

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 08:16:47 EDT 2008

With all the talk about cell phone bans around the country I was wondering
why someone hasn't picked up the ball and offer hands-free microphone setups
for mobile ham radios.  Yasue has blue tooth but it doesn't look like a good
setup.  Pryme has a bunch of speaker/microphone headsets but they look like
they are for HTs.  Pryme used to have a microphone that you attached to your
sun visor but I don't see that in the HRO catalog any more.  This sounds
like it would be a good money maker for the manufacturers or a private
entrepreneur to come out with a good hands free microphone with cables.

73, Ron ny3j