[aprssig] Sharp Zaurus ZR-5000 for APRS messaging

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 17 18:14:33 EDT 2008

 I need to look around a bit more.  I seem to remember there was a modem to mount on the side.  What I need is the plain serial cable that plugs in the same port.
  -------------- Original message from "J. Gary Bender, WS5N" <ws5n at wildblue.net>: --------------

I have a Zaurus ZR-5000 sitting in a box somewhere.  (Not sure which box, though.)  I know I bought the cables originally, but I don't know if I can find them now.  Been a while!  I have toyed with the idea of using it for the smarts