[aprssig] K3TAL-10 location

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Thu Sep 4 07:49:47 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

K3TAL-10 is a Winlink RMS Packet Gateway.  The object is created by the
Winlink system to alert Hams in the area of the gateway.  The design is to
not pin-point the exact location of the station just the zone, in this case
FM19TA, so that Hams close by can use the gateway to send email via RF.  I
guess people sailing the Chesapeake may have a need to send email :-)

73, Ron ny3j