[aprssig] Interesting setup ... but will it work?

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 17:39:51 EST 2008

Artie I have no idea about the P-38 but the PCB-88 I think you are out of
luck on.
Back in the old days the PK-88 and PCB-88 would NOT do aprs BUT you may be
in luck, since
those days more APRS clients now do KISS mode. If the PCB-88 will do KISS
you may be able
to get that working using a client like UI-View in KISS.

GL
Rich