[aprssig] 220 MHz transceivers

Donald Jacob wb5eku at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:54:36 EST 2008

I didn't like the proprietary codec either, but for $20 DVSI will galdy sell
the chips( I have some), and there is nothing in the open source world
even close to what the AMBE does. So for that part I just bite the bullet
and go with it. The other parts are being worked on and seem to be
very close to it.
By the way, I'm trying to talk a system to put up a D-Star machine on
Santa Ynez which should reach Santa Maria. But there is another site
they are looking at in the high desert.
Thanks for all of your great work!
73
Don  WB5EKU