[aprssig] 220 MHz transceivers

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Nov 13 13:44:24 EST 2008

I was thinking about trying something like that myself, I just don't
have a lot of time to tackle it.  And I still don't like being locked in
to a proprietary codec, but I don't want to start that battle again...

I'll probably pick up a batch of the 220 radios sooner or later, but it
might be later at this point.  Of course, if someone wants to buy 100 of
the 2-meter transceivers and help me free up some working capital, I'll
be happy to move up the schedule. =]

Scott
N1VG