[aprssig] 220 MHz transceivers

Donald Jacob wb5eku at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:05:22 EST 2008

Scott,
There is quite a bit of 220 activity in SoCal area, you are just a little
too far
north!
There is a group of us working on a D-Star project where we will be building
non-ICOM repeaters, gateways and plug-in boards to enable radios with 9600
baud ports
to work D-Star. These transceivers look to have some potential for our
project.
I am just not sure of the time frame.

73
Don WB5EKU