[aprssig] OpenAPRS has assumed "EMAIL" alias(was UniversalMessaging)

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Fri Nov 7 17:55:36 EST 2008

Unfortunately, there is a UI-View client connected to VA3ROM-10 that is also answering for "EMAIL".  Greg, you do not need to add N6NAR to the path as your client is logging into the server as N6NAR and therefore has N6NAR as the part of the q construct (in the path).

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net