[aprssig] Dayton, Voice Alert, Ohio and WV.

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:48:56 EDT 2008

I often just listen to the packets too :) I don't know why, but
sometimes it is more interesting than listening to the local repeater!
 That is how I figured out that I was over driving my 2 meter rig with
my TNC.  It still worked, most of the time, but now that it is fixed,
it sure does sound a lot better.

The voice alert concept needed explaining in a manual?  wow.  You
don't need a D710 or even a TNC - just listen to 144.39 with CTCSS
100.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R