[aprssig] Dayton, Voice Alert, Ohio and WV.

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 12:23:36 EDT 2008

I have a third memory programmed with a non-100Hz tone and set to CTCSS.

I use it primarily when operating my radio when parked and in
audio/visual "stealth" mode (display dimmed, no beeps,  only operating
on A side on 144.39, 30 min  beacon, etc) set into my PM5.

It's also handy for times when I'm mobile and don't want to play VA
(such as during a Public Service Event when I'm focused on the event and
don't have time to be polite on a VA call).

Robert Bruninga wrote:

>>I'm glad someone agrees with my idea of loading
>>two adjacent memory channels, one without tone.

SNIP

--
Randy Allen, KAØAZS