[aprssig] APRS needs... (Part II)

Jesse (KC5LOS) kc5los at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 12:36:46 EDT 2008

Last I checked my router had rules where I could allow and restrict
access to sites and users. You can encrypt using WEP and WPA but the
keys have to be published. Of course this is a "grey" area. I usually
set my WEP to the same as SSID so that the key is published and
announced. With BiDirectional amps avail you could push service to the
ham community with a local web server. with the right router you should
be able to keep it ham friendly.