[aprssig] I-80 Ohio/IN and D710 objects

Jesse (KC5LOS) kc5los at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 18:31:12 EDT 2008

Gotta watch that space after the Wr NoPL .
For some reason I have had issues with that and right after the "r"
there has to be a Txxx or NoPL and actually NoPL can be anywhere if
there is no PL tone.

I had one of my repeaters in the beacon and I fought with it not Tuning
and sending the right PL to the TUNE function in the D710 (New Firmware
2.0) unless I had a T107 behind the "r".

I haven't tried my IRLP node to see but it has the Node number in the
object name and the Freq/Tone in the status but I am also running one
version from the current change. It shows the Freq. but I havn't tried
to TUNE.

Still trying to figure out the D710 tune now that the PL gets decoded.

EDIT: