[aprssig] I-80 Ohio/IN and D710 objects

Jesse (KC5LOS) kc5los at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 17:19:44 EDT 2008

Well, some think they have the format.. I have 2 Digis in my area and
both had the btext setup for the local repeaters to each Digi. One would
tune fine the other would not. I found that the PL setting in btext was
off by a space on the second repeater when I fixed everything tuned.

So, there is some tweaking to do and I have tried to help a few across
the state setup their formats right, but not many D710s to test with
till someone complains the setting isn't right or its not tuning.