[aprssig] Ham Radio, Use it or Lose it!

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri May 23 10:43:52 EDT 2008

Brian N1BQ wrote...

> He, and Ron, WB2YZS, and I each had a Vancouver board (I had imported
> a dozen of them directly from Doug Lockhart out in BC)...

I didn't "get into packet" until several years after the "Vancouver
boards" were created. Living (almost) within site of the big smoke
(Vancouver) I had occasion to call Doug a couple of years or so back to
relay a message to him. I happened to ask what he was up to these days
and he said he was doing some interesting things with DSP.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH