[aprssig] Ham Radio, Use it or Lose it!

Joe - KC2TN kc2tn at comcast.net
Fri May 23 08:10:04 EDT 2008

Hi Brian,

	I remember showing up on your doorstep, after dodging several huskies, only
to have you scurry up an attic ladder to retrieve an HDLC chip for a
Vancouver board donated to the cause by Steve - W2FPY.

	This was then turned into the W2FPY-7 digi and the link between DC and
North Jersey and South Jersey was born.

	Planning (Dream) meetings held at the rest stop on Interstate 95 in
Delaware, were regularly attended by everyone from DC, MD, NNJ and SNJ.
These are still fond memories.

	Bob was a big part of those early days of packet and he's still at it.

	No pat on the back just good memories!

Joe - KC2TN