[aprssig] Overlooked TM-D710 Features

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat May 10 00:28:27 EDT 2008

> My original question related to the TH-D7AG.
> Do you know anything about Kenwoods intentions
> with that radio?

No, this discussion is a surprise to me.  Last time someone rumored the demise of the radio about a year ago, I did ask someone at Kenwood, and they said something like "its still in production and one of their best sellers..." but I have not heard anything since..

> They are in short supply, and our local ham
> shop basically said they are getting out of
> the game.

Hummh.. well, we will know by Dayton I guess and that is only a week away now!