[aprssig] Overlooked TM-D710 Features

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 20:30:27 EDT 2008

--- Bill Diaz wrote:
> 	The D710 has some feature drawbacks as well. [...snip...]

RE:
> Unfortunately, Kenwood apparently
> does not publish the D7* radio command set AFAIK, though there are some 3rd
> party web sites detailing the known radio commands.

   I'm a ware of the third party page(s) and have used them for building my
Excel spreadsheet controller for the D700.

    This document [CH1 APRS] has D7 commands and *looks* like it may be from
Kenwood.
   Is it?
   I don't know where I got this document, but a search turned it up here:

       www.hsp.it/radio/kenwood/PG4W.pdf

  The author [äCäOíSìñMURRY} isn't understandable on my machine.

I don't read Italian, and haven't snooped around yet, but he seems to have
quite a bit.   Off to snoop...

--
73, Steve, K9DCI