[aprssig] N4243B is Back!

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat May 3 01:08:12 EDT 2008

Wes AI4PX wrote...

> This is blatant,in my opinion, but how do we know it's the same guy
> that was in arkansas last week?  Not exactly down the street and over
> the hill to grandmother's house... _IF_ it's the same guy, I hope
> there is an enforcement action.

The illegal activity and the position can be reported. The authorities
will have lots of time to prove his identity after they slap the cuffs
on him. He's not too bright is he? A bootleg APRS operator and he thinks
he can't be found? He picked the wrong part of amateur radio to mess
with! Maybe he can get a tracking device attached to his ankle for the
next year or two!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH