[aprssig] N4243B is Back!

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat May 3 00:58:49 EDT 2008

Jim KU0G wrote...

> Now he's in San Diego which is EXACTLY where Mr. Flippen told me on
> the phone he was located. The latest position is as of 4/30/08 at
> 15:17:55Z.
>
> His beacon text says "Suck It". This tell me that he is DELIBERATELY
> operating in defiance of FCC regulations.
>
> It is now time for a formal complaint to be filed with FCC.

I would say a definite yes. You went out of your way to contact him and
explain the legalities. After that, I am sure many people were willing
to give him the benefit of the doubt while he shut it down or got a
license.

Position of N4243B --- 5.3 miles northeast of Chula Vista, CA ---
Report received 2 days 10 hours 11 minutes 47 seconds ago
Raw packet: N4243B>3R3YUW-1,N6EX-4*,qAo,KB6TWC-3:`,Wel!h^/"5H}Suck It

http://aprs.fi/?call=N4243B&dt=1208563200&mt=m&z=11&timerange=3600
As of April 19, it was running around all over the place in Smith Falls
Arkansas. The same for April 20 and 21. For April 30, there is just a
single position report, but with the "suck it" comment, I would say it's
the last straw. Turn him in.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH