[aprssig] Transatlantic amateur radio balloon in flight

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:03:09 EDT 2008

Mark,

I've looked at that site and have trouble locating simple things
like Downlink frequency or any payload description.  I find it a
hard to use site with information hidden and buried and very
slow (probably due to the interest and high traffic load right
now)..

I'm sure its just me.  But with the slow speed, I still h avent
found the basic info that a ham would be intrested in..
Thanks
Bob
Conner
> Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:27 PM