[aprssig] Transatlantic amateur radio balloon in flight

Corey Shields cshields at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:07:04 EDT 2008

I've noticed a lot of the site become disabled due to the load and
interest in the past day.  I believe they started off with APRS on
144.39 until they hit the atlantic, its all 30m RTTY from there.

see "radio frequencies" at http://www.spiritofknoxville.com/launch.html
and more detail at http://dtrc.utarc.org/status.php

Cheers!
-Corey KB9JHU