[aprssig] kpc3+ digi filter

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Tue Mar 11 00:42:39 EDT 2008

Only room for four "trapped" aliases in the UIdigi command.

ver8.3

HID OFF
UIdigi   ON WIDE4-3,WIDE4.2,WIDE3-3,WIDE3-2
UIDWait  OFF
UIFlood  AZ,30,ID   ;(in AriZona)
UITrace  WIDE,30

ver8.2

HID OFF
UIdigi   ON WIDE1-1,AZ1-1,WIDE3-3,WIDE3-2  ;must list WIDE1-1 w/ver8.2
UIDWait  OFF
UIFlood  AZ,30,ID   ;(in AriZona)
UITrace  WIDE,30

Fill-In digi, either version