[aprssig] kpc3+ digi filter

Hutchinson Bill ki7be at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 19:33:05 EDT 2008

Is there a way to filter aliases from being forwarded by the digipeater? I have set up "uitrace wide,30,id". However I don't want to forward any aliases greater than wide2.
I tried "LLIST", but that appears to only work with the tnc digipeat command, not the aprs digipeating commands. I hae version 8 firmware. Maybe there is support for this functionality in version 9 firmware.

Thanks,
Bill