[aprssig] HF APRS Transceiver

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Mar 7 14:46:39 EST 2008

I've been trying to find the answer to this question for a few days but you can't find good electronics answers anymore.  I'm hoping that there will be someone on here that has more/better electronics experience than I.

MFJ makes a "cheap" CW-only HF transceiver that is for single bands but does allow a small amount of tuning within that band.  What extra circuitry is needed to connect something like an OpenTracker+ to this type of transmitter so it will transmit 300 baud packet?

73,
Eric W4OTN