[aprssig] So long.... APRS-IS officially has lost 1/2it's servers.

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Mar 2 17:38:18 EST 2008

I am sorry that people are cross-posting without permission.  That leads
to these types of misunderstandings.

I am not a server owner so this is not an issue with my server or
bandwidth.  I am the author of the software used by the core servers,
CWOP servers, and most non-core servers.  Please review the previous
posts on this SIG since you are member (if you get the SIG in digest
form, then use the archives at www.tapr.org) to come up-to-date.  That
should clarify my post and this entire thread.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net