[aprssig] So long.... APRS-IS officially has lost 1/2it's servers.

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 2 18:06:39 EST 2008

Pete I stand corrected.  I was confused as to who owned what but please consider the prior compliment to include yourself.  I don't use APRS as much as I should but I'm glad it is there.

How much bandwidth is needed to run a Tier 1 server?  A Tier 2 server?  I may want to get involved in some manner.  Let me know off list please.

Thanks!
Ronny K4RJJ

From: "AE5PL Lists" <HamLists at ametx.com>