[aprssig] So long.... APRS-IS officially has lost 1/2it's servers.

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Mar 2 17:23:18 EST 2008

At this point, the non-Ham CWOP stations are not blocked and we're
working to migrate them peacefully to a separate CWOP-specific server
pool.  The servers are in place, and a new (replacement) THRID for
APRS-IS is working well.

No particular need to compulse over this for now.  Let's settle things
down and see if there are performance gaps we have to address, and the
server sys-admins will do all we can to keep things running smoothly.

gerry n5jxs
first.aprs.net