[aprssig] CQ Server operational question

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Mon Jun 30 18:24:38 EDT 2008

There is time limit (30 minutes) between messages from any one station.  When you first "join", that message is sent to the rest of the group and starts the 30 minute timer for your station.  I will look at providing an "override" command which would allow a net control, for instance, to send a message to the group more often.  Bob and I thought the 30 minute timer would keep people from getting inundated if it was a large group.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net