[aprssig] Police-9/10 station

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Wed Jun 18 16:22:37 EDT 2008

Beware of doing the flashing lights thing.  The gendarmerie takes
umbrage about people doing that.  And some states have laws they can
invoke, under the guise of "illegal flashing lights" as opposed to
flashing OF lights, or aiding/abetting.  Not friendly, at all.
It's rather like the Bible - they can come up with a passage that will
cover anything.

73/Kurt