[aprssig] Police-9/10 station

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Jun 18 14:34:25 EDT 2008

I don't know why it would be illegal. It is not about IDing, it is about
establishing a symbol on a map by creating an object at that location. I
let the general public know where the tax-collecting (ticket writing)
police are hiding by simply flashing my lights at the on-coming traffic.
That way you don't need APRS to figure out where the tax collectors are
hiding.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com