[aprssig] Dedicated GPS for Kenwood D710

Greg Clark K7RKT at bigredbee.com
Tue Jun 3 23:27:06 EDT 2008

My experience with the SiRFstar III chipsets is that you will get adequate
GPS reception anywhere you mount it-- even upside down under the driver
seat.  My BigRedBee GPS transmitters use an EM406A module from USGlobalSat
w/ an integrated ceramic patch antenna -- it locks anywhere I can put it in
the car -- even UNDER the car.

-- Greg K7RKT