[aprssig] Dedicated GPS for Kenwood D710

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:43:18 EDT 2008

I might give it a try.  The D710 is in my wife's van and she really
doesn't like anything to be seen, not even the GPS-18 on the dash.
The display is mounted in a storage bin below the radio - when I'm
driving, I open the bin, and turn on the radio, when I'm not, the bin
stays closed and the radio off.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R