[aprssig] Dedicated GPS for Kenwood D710

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:03:22 EDT 2008

I agree, I try to keep the display low for 2 reasons a) to avoid theft b)
frying the electronics. I knew several people in Florida who mounted entire
radios "a la' CB" right on their dashboards and wondered after 2 years or
less why their LCD did not work well and why they were sending the radios
back for repair over and over again.

For me I try to go under dash when possible, if not somewhere on the center
console.