[aprssig] Leaving the email listserv

Stan Horzepa stanzepa at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 21:05:03 EDT 2008

Hello Patrick,

There is absolutely no requirement that anyone have a ham license to be
part of this SIG or any other SIG that TAPR sponsors. If someone was
hassling you about a license requirement, they were way out of line and
misinformed about this SIG's requirements.

Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU
APRSSIG administrator, TAPR secretary and director