[aprssig] Leaving the email listserv

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Mon Jun 2 22:15:27 EDT 2008

Stan WA1LOU wrote...

> There is absolutely no requirement that anyone have a ham license to
> be part of this SIG or any other SIG that TAPR sponsors. If someone
> was hassling you about a license requirement, they were way out of
> line and misinformed about this SIG's requirements.

Strange... I didn't see any sign of anyone hassling Patrick on this
list. Surely he isn't referring to the comment by Pete AE5PL about "qAX
indicates that your APRSPoint is not registered and therefore cannot be
used as an IGate." Naahhhh...

Hopefully, he will reconsider leaving.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH