[aprssig] Leaving the email listserv

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jun 2 20:26:14 EDT 2008

I usually follow this list pretty closely, but I must have missed
something.  Who was giving you trouble?  Looks like you managed to join.

Maybe the TAPR folks can answer this, but where is the policy written
that only hams can join this list?  I don't see it on the subscription
form.  I can't think of any reason it should be a requirement to discuss
APRS.

I can understand some confusion on the part of the moderators when your
email account says Patrick Domack and your legal name is apparently
Danatone R Swett.  Still, I don't see why it should matter for the
purposes of a public email reflector.

Scott
N1VG