[aprssig] Filezilla help?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Jul 27 16:38:10 EDT 2008

Bob WB4APR wrote...

> No, still I have four files or so that will never complete and
> FTP. That is out of about 300 that I have transferred.  One is
> a jpg, one is an .html, and two are .txt files. I tried using
> a different ftp client, still no go... Tried talking to Network
> Solutions, but they are all in India, and although they speak
> excellt phrases in perfect english, there seems to be a problem
> in understanding...  Oh well...

If you want, send me the four files along with the hostname, username
and password and let me know if they go in the "top" level or if they go
below there in a folder. You can send it direct to ve7gdh at rac dot ca
and I'll see if I can get in.

The only thing that should prevent you from uploading a file is if there
is already a file of the same name and it's owned by a different user
that isn't in your group, or if the permissions are set so you don't
have permission to overwrite the file. I presume you don't have shell
access?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH