[aprssig] Filezilla help?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Jul 27 16:06:20 EDT 2008

> Did you ever get this sorted out Bob?

No, still I have four files or so that will never complete and
FTP.  That is out of about 300 that I have transferred.  One is
a jpg, one is an .html, and two are .txt files..   I tried using
a different ftp client, still no go...  Tried talking to Network
Solutions, but they are all in India, and although they speak
excellt phrases in perfect english, there seems to be a problem
in understanding...  Oh well...
Bob

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Matt Murphy
> <matt.kc8bew at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>Stephen H. Smith wrote:
> >>
> >>Why hassle with this clumsy FTP client at all?   The
> freebie plug-in for
> >>the Firefox browser,   FireFTP , does everything you need
without a
> >>hassle.   If you aren't yet using it, get Firefox at:
> >>
> >>    <http://getfirefox.com>
> >>
> >>After installing it, start it up and go to:
> >>
> >>  <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/684>
> >>
> >>which will offer to download FireFTP and install it
on-the-fly.