[aprssig] Filezilla help?

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 09:49:11 EDT 2008

Hi...

As also a long time FileZilla user (server and client) I'm wondering if
there is something wrong with the files, bad checksum, or something else
corrupt.   Perhaps, some content the destination server doesnt like, so
kicking it into touch?

Other than rights issues, I've not (yet) found anything FZ wont shift in
or out, so long as the file is good.

As an experiment, do the files in question zip OK?  If not, I'd suspect
a file with a problem.

Cheers.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk