[aprssig] IRLP APRS Status Script: Multiconnect Bug?

Steve Grantham aa5sg-2 at sera.org
Fri Jul 25 11:41:57 EDT 2008

Lots of folks will edit and implement such scripts to taste.  And many could
easily do this.  However, as version 4.0 of the script revised and dated
10Apr07 lists KC6HUR and VE7LTD, I'd suggest that they be contacted for
their input.  For a standardized and consistent resolution across the IRLP
network, they would logically be the ones to revise and redistribute the
"aprs_status" script package.

73 for now...
Steve, AA5SG
Ellisville MS