[aprssig] Easier Way to Post Objects?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Jul 12 12:49:21 EDT 2008

Ralph KC2RLM wrote...

> I wonder if there's any easier way to post OBJECTs and events?
> Objects are troublesome to program and it's even harder to remember
> to do it.

UI-View or one of the other APRS clients? In UI-View, click on map
and hit F5 (saves manually entering the lat / long) and then type in the
object name, select a symbol from a drop-down list and you are done.
The object interval rate is set in the "miscellaneous" settings.

I can't help you with remembering to do it.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH