[aprssig] GPS Jamming On The Rise

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 14:51:33 EDT 2008

I thought I posted that URL ? anyway...

I wouldn't say 'resorted'.  That's just another standard technique for zeroing in.  You do that in a building to identify the circuit/room, or building to building.  Boat to boat is no different.  Once at the boat level, they probably still had to unplug things to get to the TV amp.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI