[aprssig] D-STAR VOICE value?

Ronny Julian k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 8 16:23:18 EDT 2008

It sounds like crud from my limited experience.  I went to look at it at
HRO Atlanta.  The store has a radio that can get into a couple of local
repeater setups but no one sounds anything close to what I would
consider "good sound"  Like the P25 systems the local police are putting
up.  Not ready for prime time and I don't think it ever will be.
Ronny K4RJJ