[aprssig] Where is the D710 UNPROTO parameter...

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 12:41:08 EDT 2008

SO...  Do I correctly understand that the D710 UNPROTO parameter
is _not_ a parameter that you can view and change in a menu  {like
the D7 MENU 2-E ;  or D700 MENU 3-E }
?      ___Yes    ___No

  It is, therefore, hardwired (oops, sorry - hardware hacker)... I
mean,  hard-coded into the D710 firmware ??
___Yes  ___No

   Or, possibly, only viewable/changeable via a PC...  ___  Yes  ___No

Not that I want change it.  I just want to know how this puppy
works.  It can help to understand other things in the future, or
explain to others.

Now...

Enter further explanation here if necennary:

--

73, Steve, K9DCI