[aprssig] Has anyone else seen this?

Rory Burke rory at burke.ac
Wed Jan 30 13:50:58 EST 2008

It's not a problem of the D710 not decoding - it's a problem of the
FIRST beacon sent manually  FROM the D710 not being decoded by other
stations. The second and subsequent manual beacons are decoded every
time.  I have not yet been able to determine how long I must wait
before the cycle repeats, but some quick tests this morning indicate
that it's not very long.

73 - Rory
K5MBH