[aprssig] Has anyone else seen this?

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Wed Jan 30 18:17:19 EST 2008

Hi Rory
            Could it be that the TX Delay is set too short?
So the first press of the beacon button does not work. But subsequent
presses to the beacon button work because the radio is now locked and
ready to transmit.

On 30 Jan 2008 at 9:41, Rory Burke wrote:

> I have a new D-710. The main unit firmware is version 1.11. The
> display panel firmware is version 1.11. The firmware was factory
> installed.
>
> I have Beacon set to Manual.  I have TX Delay set to 200ms.
snip

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs